*FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500-
USE CODE - FREESHIP
*applies to US shipping only and uses USPS for deliveries.
Brooklyn Drones NYC In-Store Return Policy
We offer a 10-day (ten-day) 'buyer's remorse' return policy. Unopened boxes can be returned with no questions asked. Opened and flown product can be returned and must be in new working order (subject to our discretion). Opened boxes will incur a 15% restocking fee.
Brooklyn Drones NYC Online Return Policy
At Brooklyn Drones NYC, returns are subject to the following conditions. Refund and/or exchange can be requested within 5 working days of the purchase date (subject to actual date the product was received). Please contact us for more details of the below services:
1. Exchange can be requested under one or more of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on original description of the product.
- Manufacturing defect(s).
2. Refund and/or Exchange cannot be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Refund or exchange is requested after 3 working days (the actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of purchase (since the actual date the product received).
- Product sent in for refund or exchange does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains damages to any part of the product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided, or have been forged or tampered.
- Product held no manufacturing defects after rigorous tests by Manufacturer's Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and lightning strike.
- Refund Time Frame - For local credit card/debit card and PayPal, refunds can take up to 10 business days after the product is received. For international credit cards, Visa or MasterCard, the refund can take up to 7 to 14 business days;
- For exchanges, only the defective parts will be replaced;
Overseas Orders / Credit Cards
Unfortunately, we can only accept overseas credit card orders if they are verified by us. We cannot ship to freight forwarders without prior consent from management. If you are overseas, we can accept PayPal as the preferred form of payment. Please feel free to call us at +1.929.337.6414 with any questions prior to submitting your order.
DJI Product Warranty
DJI guarantees that, under the following conditions during the warranty period (see Chart), starting from the date product is purchased, warranty service will be provided.
Diagnostic, labor, materials, tests and return delivery are covered pursuant to DJI’s service warranty.
1. The following conditions must be met for warranty service:
- During warranty period, product is normal used, as intended by the manufacturer.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering;
- Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (DJI Direct Sales.is provided.
2. Following situations are not subject to warranty service conditions:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembling or shell opening which did not follow the instruction of official manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, or incorrect use or operation despite of the guidance of manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuit, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
- Damage caused by any flights which didn’t follow the instructions of the manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe takeoff weight.
- Damage caused by forced flight when components have been aged or damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
- DJI requests that customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending their product(s) in for return, repair or exchange.
Technical staff of after-sales service centers will examine the product to identify the problem and responsibility. If it is a quality problem of the product itself, DJI will accept all the test cost, material cost, labor cost, and delivery fee when sending the repaired product back to customer.
- If DJI determines that the product(s) do not fall under the warranty, DJI will advise the customer of the cost of repair and return delivery prior to repairing or sending the product(s).
- If your issue is not subject to warranty or caused by non-manufacturing issue, then examination cost, material and labor cost will be charged according to the nature of the problem.
- You can call DJI authorized dealer or DJI after-sales service center for more information of maintenance process.