- The Micro Four Thirds aerial camera capable of recording lossless 4K videos in RAW. The framerate of up to 30fps and 1.7Gbps average bitrate (2.4Gbps maximum bitrate)
- 16MP photographs
- 12.8 stops of dynamic range
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require Osmo - X5 Adapter for use with Osmo that is sold separately.
- Connect the communication ports on the Focus Remote Controller and the Osmo - X5 Adapter using the DJI Focus - Osmo Pro/RAW Adaptor Cable. Then, you can use the DJI Focus to control the aperture and focus of Zenmuse X5 series camera.
- When using the Zenmuse X5 Series cameras, it is necessary to replace the original vibration absorbing board designed for the Inspire 1 V1.0’s standard Zenmuse X3 camera with the Zenmuse X5 Vibration Absorbing Board.
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require the "Landing Gear Risers" for use with Inspire 1 V2.0 that is sold separately.
Add To Cart