CPS Purchase Protection
1 year and 2 year warranty plans available.
Purchasing our CPS (Consumer Priority Service) drone warranty services gives you coverage under the terms below. Coverage warranty service plans vary. Please select the amount of coverage you need for your drone. Accidental plans will cover parts, replacement, and repair costs. Purchasing any of these plans through Brooklyn Drones NYC is valid and covers any of our drones purchased on our site. This offer is only good when purchasing your drone in the same shopping cart checkout. Cannot be purchased for drones not purchased from Brooklyn Drones NYC.
The CPS accidental warranty plans provide you with peace of mind while flying your drone. By adding the accidental option to one of our CPS warranty plans, you are enabling us to cover unintentional damages to your drone as a result of: impact, crashes, liquid damage, or unintentional physical damage.
Drone Warranty Coverage FAQ:
- Covers crashes and impact damage.
- Full parts and labor on all internal hardware failure, as well as accidental damage protection from crashes, water damages, impact damages, etc.
- When do I need to purchase a plan? - At the time of purchasing your drone.
- Does it cover general maintenance or calibration? No. But you can send it in for a discounted repair.
- Batteries are covered from accidental damage, water, or impact.
*Batteries are not covered from loss of charge due to use.
- Covers Drone & Remote Control, and battery.
- Covers Liquid Damage. Crash into a lake etc.
- 100% Comprehensive Parts & Labor Protection
- Unlimited Claims, or until your repairs reach purchased retail price of your drone.
- Fully Renewable. Call Brooklyn Drones NYC to Renew your drone's CPS Warranty.
- Full International Coverage - Wherever You Are.
- Covers all major manufacturers: Yuneec Typhoon H, Q500 4K, and all DJI Drones.
- 100% Part/Labor coverage for Drone Body
- Coverage starts 30 days after purchase
- Accidental Coverage only
- Deductibles apply, See your plan.
- Lost or Stolen products are not covered.
- Does cover your included camera and gimbals.
- Does not cover camera gimbals that did not come attached to the drone.
- Accidental Damage is covered.
- Am I required to pay shipping? - Yes, customer is to pay shipping for all claims.
- Warranty is transferable if you sell your drone with $25 transfer fee.
- How do I make a claim? Email claims to: email@example.com
- CPS Customer Service Claims: 1-800-905-0443